This is an update release for PetraSim 5. This release adds support for MINC simulations, and includes several important bug fixes.
Changes since PetraSim 5.0.0928 include:
- PetraSim can now run TOUGH2 and TOUGH2-MP with MINC enabled.
- Improved fixed-width number rendering in PetraSim to add several digits of precision when writing input files and improve readability.
- Improved the performance of TOUGH2-MP results processing in PetraSim
- Changed how PetraSim opens files to prevent errors under certain configurations
- Fixed a bug that prevented reaction zone editing in the Edit Layers dialog
- Fixed a bug that prevented view panning in some models
- Fixed a bug that prevented “extra” cells from appearing in the GENER input card
- Changed the launcher to work around a bug in the latest NVIDIA driver that caused a crash on startup if the driver option “threaded optimization” was enabled
- Fixed a bug that caused PetraSim to crash when creating a radial mesh with custom divisions.
- Fixed a bug that caused TOUGH2’s EWASG module to crash on exit