This release includes bug fixes and enhancements for the TOUGH2 and TOUGH2-MP simulators.
Changes since PetraSim 5.1.1710 include:
- Fixed a bug in TOUGH2 that caused an access violation in models that used more than 4/5 of the maximum number of sources and sinks.
- Updated TOUGH2 binaries to have a limit of 50,000 sources/sinks and 1 million source/sink history pairs.
- TOUGH2-MP binaries now use a calculated (i.e. problem-specific) CG solver iteration limit.
- Fixed a bug in TOUGH2-MP that caused EOS2 to use the incorrect molecular weight for CO2 in mass calculations (44.0 instead of 18.016).
- Fixed a bug that prevented TOUGH2 simulations from starting when cell flow rates had been loaded from a file.