This is a maintenance release of PetraSim 5. This version includes changes to the selection model and bug fixes to improve stability.
This version of PetraSim uses version 1.6.0_31 of the Java Runtime Environment.
Changes since PetraSim 5.1.2030:
- Improved handling of internal boundaries.
- Cells can now be selected by material (right-click the material).
- Several cell selection operations have been restricted to select only visible cells. This makes it possible to create more interesting selections by chaining together multiple select/hide commands.
- It is now possible to show, hide, and filter layers and layer regions.
- Options to set cell state (e.g. disabled) now appear in the right-click menu when cells are selected.
- Background images are now saved with the SIM file – making the SIM files more portable.
- Example problems for T2VOC and TMVOC now contain the correct numbers for CHEMP property tables.
- In TOUGH2-MP, requesting “infinite” time steps will now set the maximum time step at 1000000 by using the MP-only MCYCF input parameter.
- Fixed a bug in the GOFT output for TMVOC.
- Fixed a bug with GENER record naming in models that use wells.
- The top image will no longer be shown if the top layer of cells is hidden.
- Fixed a bug that prevented changes to region or cell color from taking affect.