This is a maintenance release of PetraSim 5. This version adds support for two new equation of state modules: EOS7C, ECO2M.
This version of PetraSim uses version 1.6.0_31 of the Java Runtime Environment.
Changes since PetraSim 5.2.0611:
- Added support for EOS7C: carbon dioxide or nitrogen in methane reservoirs.
- Added support for ECO2M: mixtures of water, sodium chloride, and carbon dioxide.
- Added MINC support for TOUGHREACT.
- EOS4 TOUGHREACT simulations now provide CSV output.
- Wells can now be used to control meshing in TOUGH-FX.
- The Write Mesh Data option now uses 1-based numbering (previously 0-based).
- Fixed a bug where the permeability modifier was not written for fixed cells.
- For radial meshes, fixed a bug in the area calculation used for flux boundary conditions.