This is a maintenance release of PyroSim. This version fixes bugs related to support for FDS6 and HVAC.
To download the new version of PyroSim, please visit the download page provided when you purchased PyroSim or register for a free 30-day trial. Members of the PyroSim mailing list will receive an email containing a summary of changes and a link to the download page.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.0.1 and Smokeview version 6.1.5. It uses version 1.6.0_45 of the Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2013.1.1220:
- Removed deprecated FDS5 quantity MASS_LOSS.
- The THERMOCOUPLE quantity can now only be used with devices.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some files created with PyroSim 2013.1.1122 (beta) from loading.
- Fixed incorrect unit for HVAC parameter COOLANT_SPECIFIC_HEAT — was j/kg*K, now kj/kg*K.
- Fixed incorrect unit for HVAC parameter FIXED_Q — was j/s, now kj/s.
- Fixed incorrect unit for HVAC parameter COOLANT_TEMPERATURE — was K, now C.
- Changed the default HVAC DUCT parameter ROUGHNESS from 0.0 m to 0.001 m. The new default helps to prevent numerical instability in problems that do not specify loss terms.
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to specify both molecular weight and formula for a species.
- Added support for parameter overrides in lumped species specification.
- Editing preferences will no longer trigger the modified status of the current model.
- In the Tree view, adding a subgroup under the Reactions group no longer causes a crash.
- Fixed a bug with HVAC device measurement quantities.
- Fixed a bug where the FDS6 PARTICLE_FLUX quantities were being called DROPLET_FLUX.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect import of surfaces with particle injection when DT_INSERT was not defined.