This release of PetraSim improves support for TOUGHREACT and TOUGH2-MP and includes several bug fixes.
This version of PetraSim uses version 1.8.0_45 of the JavaVM.
Changes since PetraSim 2015.1.0225:
- PetraSim now supports the TOUGHREACT permeability-porosity zone option: No Change in Permeability
- TOUGH2-MP can now be run on mapped network drives
- Fixed a DLL dependency problem that prevented TOUGH2-MP from running in some cases
- Changed the default simulator version for new TMVOC models from v2.1 to v2.0
- Updated the Java VM from version 1.8.0_05 to version 1.8.0_45
- Fixed a bug that could cause data to be saved incorrectly in the Additional Print Times dialog
- Fixed a bug that could cause PetraSim to crash when deleting a material referenced by an extra cell
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the Edit Cell dialog