This release adds cell selection along internal boundaries to simplify fault editing, coloring by volume factor in the 3D view, and several bug fixes.
This version of PetraSim uses version 1.8.0_66 of the JavaVM.
Changes since PetraSim 2016.1.0106:
- Cells touching internal boundaries can now be selected by right-clicking the internal boundary in the Tree View and using the Select Visible Cells option.
- In the 3D View, cells can now be colored by volume factor.
- Line plots can now display raw cell data.
- Fixed a bug where the legend and controls could become out of sync with the visualization when viewing 3D results data colored by cell (i.e. color block plots).
- Improved the layout of the legend in the 3D Results view.
- Fixed a bug that caused PetraSim to write incorrect INCON values for gas saturation when using EOS8 and three-phase conditions.
- Fixed a bug in the TOUGHREACT Output Options dialog where several options on the Debug tab were not being written to the input file.
- Fixed a bug in the EWASG SAVE data loader that caused loading to fail when no NCG was present.
- Fixed a bug on the Results menu where the enabled status of the Statistics/Region Plots was not correctly tracking the state of the model.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PetraSim to crash when opening the Plot3D Properties window.
- Well plots are no longer shown in TOUGHREACT results.