This release fixes problems with the HydrateResSim user interface, improves Petrel import support, and fixes crashes related to viewing results.
This version of PetraSim uses version 1.8.0_66 of the JavaVM.
Changes since PetraSim 2017.1.0509:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading the 3D Results
- Fixed a bug that prevented loading initial conditions from SAVE files when using EOS7R with isothermal, no air.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading 2D well plots with multiple injection components
- Fixed support for the incorrectly labeled Parker 3-Phase capillary pressure model in HydrateResSim
- Fixed a bug where records for the HydrateResSim input file could be written in the incorrect order
- Fixed a crash that could occur when editing or running EWASG models loaded from legacy SIM files
- Fixed a bug importing Petrel geometry that could result in an incorrect bottom layer
- Fixed a bug importing Petrel porosity data where values were inverted across the y-axis and z-axis
- Fixed a crash where importing malformed XYZ input files could cause PetraSim to crash
- Improved scaling of vector display in the 3D Results