This release adds compatibility with TOUGHREACT v3.3, improves support for wells on deliverability, and includes bug fixes.
This version of PetraSim uses version 1.8.0_162 of the JavaVM.
Changes since PetraSim 2017.1.0828:
- Improved support for TOUGHREACT v3.3 input file generation and simulation monitoring.
- When using wells on deliverability, if the well intersects multiple cells in a single layer the z-thickness is now evenly divided between intersected cells.
- LTAB is now written as zero when using wells on deliverability with per-cell (from table) PI and pressure values.
- The 3D Results view can now store up to four data configurations for later recall.
- When using a table to bulk set cell data, blanks can now be input to skip cells and inactive cells can be filtered out of the view.
- Added support for Modified Hagen-Poiseulle permeability-porosity model in TOUGHREACT v2/v3.
- Disabled wells will no longer trigger a cell highlight by the Color by “Print Flag” view option.
- Fixed a bug in HydrateResSim permeability function specification.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect vector data visualization when using TOUGH2-MP.
- Fixed a library dependency issue that prevented simulator execution on some systems.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect slice plane coloring.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect isosurface coloring.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PetraSim to crash when switching between dialog tabs.
- Fixed a bug that could cause 3D Results to crash when loading vector size data.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent SIM files from loading, “key not found in attribute chain: Active”.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PetraSim to crash when editing water zone data.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PetraSim to crash when changing EWASG simulator version in the Global Properties panel.
- Fixed a bug that could cause license errors on simulator startup, even when a valid license was present.
- Fixed a bug in 3D Results screenshots that caused the legend to be excluded from the image.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent thermodynamic database files from loading.
- Fixed a bug that prevented non-interpolated line plots from loading.