This release includes bug fixes and improves boundary vent visualization in Results.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.6.0. It uses version 1.8.0_162 of the Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2018.1.0329:
- Fixed a bug that could cause PyroSim to crash when switching tabs within a dialog.
- Fixed a bug that caused texture coordinates to be reset by the Copy/Move action.
- Fixed a bug in the Activation Controls dialog that could cause table data to be incorrectly updated when editing multiple controls.
- Fixed a bug that caused objects to be rendered incorrectly when their textures were partially transparent.
Changes to Results:
- Boundary vents are now rendered as one-sided (i.e. they are no longer visible when viewed from the back side).