This is a maintenance release of PetraSim that provides several bug fixes including a bug in the cell-well intersection algorithm.
This version of PetraSim uses version 1.8.0_172 of the JavaVM.
Changes since PetraSim 2018.1.0416:
- Fixed a bug causing cells intersecting a well to not be correctly identified
- Fixed a problem where importing well data could fail based on the order of the well parameters
- Fixed a problem where the base layer of Petrel data wasn’t always being imported correctly
- On laptops with a discrete GPU, PetraSim will try to use the discrete GPU rather than integrated graphics
- Added GPU information to the Preferences and About dialogs