This release adds support for BIM model import using the IFC format, more options for occupant models, and support for opening Results visualization in VR headset mode.
This version of Pathfinder uses version 1.8.0_172 of the Java VM.
Changes since Pathfinder 2018.3.0730:
- Added support for importing IFC (BIM) files.
- Updated CAD import to support DWG and DXF files created in AutoCAD 2019.
- Added support for automated generation of rooms, doors, and stairs from CAD import.
- Added Import Type specification for imported objects. This is used in automatic model generation.
- Removed the Include in room extraction property in favor of setting the property through the new Import Type.
- Fixed a bug where Goto Room behaviors would issue a warning if rooms were connected by an elevator.
- Fixed a bug where occupants failed to search for a new exit after the nearest one was closed.
- Added additional occupant models of a variety of ethnic and professional demographics.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on simulation startup when refuge rooms were disabled.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the Monte Carlo make_plots script from working due to mismatched decimal formatting.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the simulator if an occupant source is generating both vehicle occupants and new movement groups.
Changes to Results:
- Added a shortcut to the Windows start menu to launch the Results in VR mode (supports Oculus Rift headset).
- Added new character models.
- Fixed a bug where Results would become unresponsive when refreshed if both PyroSim Results and Pathfinder Results are open during a rerun.
- Fixed a bug where Results sometimes failed to open a screenshot in the default viewing application.
- Results no longer opens a Windows Explorer window after creating a single screenshot.
- Fixed a bug where occupant contours would not animate with elevators.
- Fixed a bug where taking a screenshot while floors are laid out horizontally would cause the camera to shift unexpectedly.
- Fixed a bug where creating a viewpoint while floors are laid out horizontally would save the viewpoint in the wrong location.