This release adds support for new dimensioning and labeling tools in Results, additional VR hardware support, as well as updated support for FDS version 6.7.1.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.7.1. It uses version 1.8.0_172 of the Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2018.3.1210:
- Updated to FDS to version 6.7.1 and Smokeview to version 6.7.4.
- Updated Statistics to support the new temporal and spatial statistics types.
- Changed the CHID field limit from 40 to 255 characters.
- Added support for DUCT ENERGY FLOW and NODE ENTHALPY devices.
- Added support for defining drag parameters when defining liquid particles.
- Added support for parsing CLIP records into Advanced Fields.
- Fixed a bug the prevented the preferences dialog from correctly displaying the FDS version.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PyroSim to crash after deleting some objects.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PyroSim to crash when loading legacy models.
- Fixed a bug that could cause fields of the Edit Statistics dialog to collapse.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Unicode characters to display as boxes.
- Updated the quantity display name from ‘Heat Flux’ to ‘Net Heat Flux’.
- Fixed a bug parsing HEAT_OF_COMBUSTION for REAC records.
- Fixed a bug where parsing some &REAC records would be dropped without warning.
- Added a warning when parsing RAMP_T for unsupported SURF records.
- Fixed a bug where parsing the DNS variable from FDS versions prior to 6.7.0 failed.
Changes to Results:
- Added the ability to draw linear dimensions.
- Added the ability to draw custom labels.
- Added the ability to show/hide floors.
- Added support for the HTC Vive, Vive Pro, and many other OpenVR/SteamVR headsets when in VR mode.
- Added the ability to color occupants by profile or behavior for new simulations when occupants are not viewed as people.
- Added the ability to dynamically color occupants by their speed, time to exit, or view direction.
- Added the ability to rename items using the context menu.
- Added the ability to show floors containing the current selection.
- Fixed a bug where views and tours made in the Results would not save/restore correctly in non-English versions if the results are closed and reopened.
- Fixed a bug in some international versions where FDS results might fail to load if a SMOKEVIEW_ID is specified for a particle.
- Fixed a bug where the last part of an occupant’s path might not draw correctly.
- Fixed a bug where importing _session.json file could cause a crash.
- Fixed a bug where the color bar might not update properly for particle quantities.
- Fixed a bug where objects might pop in and out of view when floors are laid out horizontally.
- Fixed an issue that caused the 3D renderer to show some Unicode characters as boxes.