This release adds keyboard shortcuts, a portable ZIP installer, the ability to change occupant profiles dynamically, bug fixes, and the ability to truncate color bars in Results.
This version of Pathfinder uses version 1.8.0_172 of the Java VM.
Changes since Pathfinder 2019.2.1002:
- Added ability to customize keyboard shortcuts through the Preferences dialog.
- Added a portable ZIP installer for Pathfinder.
- Added a Behavior Action to change Occupant Profile.
- Added an option to specify XY origin when importing CAD files.
- Improved the distribution of occupant locations across an occupant source region.
- Added the ability to manipulate object handles even when they are obscured by other objects.
- Renamed the action for selecting dependent items in a tree from Select Children to Select Subitems.
- Fixed an issue where single key shortcuts interrupted text field entry.
- Fixed an issue where Occupants requiring assistance could move until they request assistance.
- Fixed an issue where zooming in the simulator debug view wouldn’t work correctly.
- Fixed a crash when grouped occupants from source have a Goto Room behavior.
Changes to Results:
- Added the ability to truncate FDS colorbars above or below specified upper or lower values.
- Added camera damping to Follow Cam.
- Added the ability to show/hide 3D Pathfinder doors.
- Added more settings to record in the Results Visualization file.
- Fixed an issue where character model, BWom0011, would be oriented incorrectly on a bed.
- Fixed an issue where performance slowed when showing the Nav Mesh and Pathfinder Geometry in a model with many animated doors.
- Fixed an issue where doors were not displayed with the opacity or color settings specified in Pathfinder.
- Fixed an issue where the visualization file must be saved twice before moving it to a new location.
- In simulations where non-default cylinder occupant sizes are used, running a simulation using the testsim.bat and a TXT input file can produce different results than running directly from within the Pathfinder user interface. A bug in the TXT file writer causes these sizes to be ignored. Users who run the simulation directly from the user interface are not affected.