This release of PetraSim includes bug fixes and general improvements.
This version of PetraSim uses version 1.8.0_172 of the JavaVM.
Changes since PetraSim 2018.1.0925:
- Improvements to deviated wells and completion intervals
- Improved handling of XYZ input files during creation of conceptual model layers
- Added option to mirror Z coordinates when importing Petrel data
- Changed default value for CP(7) (optional capillary pressure scaling) to zero and added clarifying description
- Fixed column naming issues with GOFT.csv output files
- Fixed issue where slice plane colors could be reversed
- Corrected issue with four-digit numeric-only cell names when using TOUGHREACT v1.2
- Improvements to HydrateResSim user interface
- General behind-the-scenes rendering performance improvements