This release includes updated support for FDS 6.7.3, support for RAMP_T and TAU_T for Fixed Temperature surfaces, support for RAMP_Q and TAU_Q for Net Heat Flux surfaces, and bug fixes.
* Models created by previous versions of PyroSim that contain layered surfaces may crash when running FDS in PyroSim 2020.1.0219. Workaround: deleting and re-creating the affected surfaces.
* Models with more meshes than physical CPU cores will fail to run in parallel.
* We have currently removed this release from the PyroSim Download page. We will post an updated version of this release once these issues are resolved.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.7.3. It uses version 1.8.0_172 of the Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2019.3.1204:
- Updated support to FDS 6.7.3 and Smokeview 6.7.10.
- Added support for RAMP_Q and TAU_Q for “Net Heat Flux” surfaces
- Added support for RAMP_T and TAU_T for “Fixed Temperature” surfaces
- Added support for importing FDS files using TRNX_ID, TRNY_ID, and TRNZ_ID.
- Improved reading MATL reaction parameters when N_REACTIONS is missing to match with FDS parsing.
- Changed the “Analysis->Preview Model in Results” action so it defaults to showing FDS obstructions instead of PyroSim geometry.
- Fixed a bug where Burnt Orange and a few other colors weren’t recognized during an FDS import.
- Fixed a bug where PyroSim was incorrectly writing the default Radiative Fraction value when it could have been left blank.
- Aspirator set point now displays the correct units.
Changes to Results:
- Improved occupant path colors so they now track the color properly over time.
- Fixed a bug where a background image with translucency might be shown as fully opaque.
- Fixed a bug where Smoke3d Properties Dialog loads previous custom settings by default.
- Fixed a bug where speed contours would not track occupants in beds or assisted occupants in wheelchairs