This release includes updated support for FDS 6.7.4, support for RAMP_T and TAU_T for Fixed Temperature surfaces, support for RAMP_Q and TAU_Q for Net Heat Flux surfaces, and bug fixes.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.7.4. It uses version 1.8.0_172 of the Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2019.3.1204:
- Updated support to FDS 6.7.4 and Smokeview 6.7.14.
- Added support for RAMP_Q and TAU_Q for “Net Heat Flux” surfaces
- Added support for RAMP_T and TAU_T for “Fixed Temperature” surfaces
- Added support for importing FDS files using TRNX_ID, TRNY_ID, and TRNZ_ID.
- Improved reading MATL reaction parameters when N_REACTIONS is missing to match with FDS parsing.
- Changed the “Analysis->Preview Model in Results” action so it defaults to showing FDS obstructions instead of PyroSim geometry.
- Fixed a bug where Burnt Orange and a few other colors weren’t recognized during an FDS import.
- Fixed a bug where PyroSim was incorrectly writing the default Radiative Fraction value when it could have been left blank.
- Aspirator set point now displays the correct units.
- Fixed bug in PyroSim 2020.1.0219 using layered surfaces
- Fixed bug where models with more meshes than phyisical CPU cores failed to run in parallel
Changes to Results:
- Improved occupant path colors so they now track the color properly over time.
- Fixed a bug where a background image with translucency might be shown as fully opaque.
- Fixed a bug where Smoke3d Properties Dialog loads previous custom settings by default.
- Fixed a bug where speed contours would not track occupants in beds or assisted occupants in wheelchairs