This release enables Results to read the adjusted FDS output format for vector slices in version 6.7.4, updates Smokeview, and fixes other crash bugs.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.7.4. It uses version 1.8.0_172 of the Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2020.2.0520:
- Updated support to Smokeview 6.7.14-325.
- Fixed a crash that could occur validating time activation table in controls properties dialog.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when editing a zone.
Changes to Results:
- Fixed a crash that could occur loading an smvv or prfv file with some vector slices.
- Fixed a bug where vector slices were missing when using FDS 6.7.4.