This release includes improvements for parallel simulation configuration and bug fixes.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.7.4. It uses version 1.8.0_172 of the Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2020.2.0527:
- Improved Run Parallel mesh assignment to automatically allocate meshes to processors.
- Updated MPI platform bundled with platform to perform better when simulating with more meshes than logical processors.
- Added missing &PRES, &REAC, and &COMB parameters to the unsupported list. PyroSim will now correctly report when they are dropped during import.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when using the Scale or Rotate dialog.
- Fixed a crash when scaling imported geometry.
- Fixed a crash when saving a zone.
- Fixed a bug which prevented precision editing of dimensions when a node is selected.
- Fixed a bug which deleted Advanced Records when editing the number of mesh cells.
- Fixed a bug where the value editor was missing for MASS_FLUX_TOTAL.
Changes to Results:
- Improved 2d plots in Results. New added features include Zoom in/out, Line/Stem/Step Plot Type, Set Axis Range, and Show Data Markers.
- Added the ability to show an occupant spacing disk from the View menu that can be set to the occupant Social Distance value or a custom value.
- Improved occupant rendering performance when viewed as people and when viewed as shapes. Improvements are substantial for most GPUs, especially with diverse occupant populations and high occupant counts.
- Improved vector display to scale uniformly for all slices.
- Camera now rotates on its own to its target position when the simulation is paused and an occupant is being followed.
- The length of vectors in a vector slice are now based on the range of vectors in all active vector slices in a model instead of just the vectors in a single vector slice.
- Fixed a bug where occupant animations are synchronized.
- Fixed a crash when loading an SMVV file with only 1 or 2 out of 3 slice vector components.