We are just five weeks away from the first virtual edition of the Fire and Evacuation Modeling Technical Conference. Due to the ongoing global health crisis and travel restrictions, FEMTC 2020 will be presented in a streaming format including live Q&A and attendee networking by video chat.
FEMTC 2020 is the 5th edition of the Fire and Evacuation Modeling Technical Conference, an opportunity to share the latest research and developments in Fire Modeling, Evacuation Modeling, and Crowd Simulation. The 2020 conference program includes three days of presentations from researchers, industry professionals, and model developers.
September 9-11, 2020
Online Event via Hopin – Register Online
- Tomas Apeltauer – Recognity s.r.o.
- Giordana Gai – CERN
- Steve Gwynne – Movement Strategies
- Brian Hardeman – Thunderhead Engineering
- Aoife Hunt – Movement Strategies
- Chris Jelenewicz – SFPE
- Susanne Kilian – hhpberlin
- Michael Kinsey – Arup Shanghai
- Ruggiero Lovreglio – Massey University
- Kevin McGrattan – NIST
- Enrico Ronchi – Lund University
- Wojciech Węgrzyński – ITB Poland
The 2020 virtual conference will be held using the Hopin online event platform. Each presentation will be livestreamed to a worldwide audience, and there will be multiple ways to interact with the speakers and ask follow-up questions. Additionally, our virtual event includes networking opportunities that will allow for connections and professional discussions similar to an in-person conference.
See You Online!