This release of PetraSim includes a number of small bug fixes, as well as enhanced support for TOUGH3.
This version of PetraSim uses version 1.8.0_172 of the JavaVM.
Changes since PetraSim 2020.1.0108:
- The TOUGH3 OUTPU block can now be included in TOUGH input files.
- CSV files output by TOUGH3 (OUTPUT_ELEME.csv and OUTPUT_CONN.csv) can now be automatically loaded into the 3D results display
- In TOUGHREACT v1.2, v2, v3.3 – changed chemical concentration tolerance to 1e-12, which allows for much lower values to be entered.
- An infrequent problem with the display of vectors with MINC models was fixed.
- Problems related to well file imports and exports were resolved.
- The RCOUR setting for TOUGHREACT v2 and v3 is now correctly preserved when saving/loading models.
- The PERMX value for extra cells is now correctly written as 1.