This release fixes a bug related production boundary conditions in TOUGHREACT and improves the input file reader in TMVOC. Read More...
This release fixes a bug in PetraSim's Load Well Flow Rates feature and includes several other minor improvements. Read More...
This release changes Line Plots and fixes a problem in 3D Results that prevented vectors from appearing on slice planes. This release also includes fixes to the TOUGH2 input file writer. Read More...
This video demonstrates input, execution, and analysis of the 5-Spot Geothermal Production/Injection example presented in the TOUGH2 User's Guide. PetraSim is a graphical interface for TOUGH2, TOUGH2-MP, T2VOC, TMVOC, TOUGHREACT, TOUGH-Fx/HYDRATE, and TETRAD. These simulators are recognized for their powerful simulation capabilities involving fluid flow and heat transfer in porous and fractured media.Read More...
This is the first official release of PetraSim 5. Changes since PetraSim 5.0.0907 (RC1) include:
- Increased the FOFT/GOFT/COFT cell limit in TOUGH2-MP to 5,000.
- The mesh cell limit in all TOUGH2 and TOUGHREACT simulators has been raised to 99,999. Other new limits include: 300,000 connections, 100,000 time history pairs, and 5000 source/sink cells.
- In TOUGHREACT, the Advanced Solution Controls now contains an option to switch between TOUGHREACT v1.0 and v1.2
- Fixed a bug that caused SAVE file cell entries to be skipped when a primary variable value was negative.
- Fixed a bug that prevented PetraSim from using over 99 materials.
- Fixed a bug that caused 2D plots to display incorrect vector results data.
- TOUGHREACT chemical zone data can now be specified at the layer level.
- The status bar now displays the number of active mesh cells.
- In the 3D view, when cells are showing, data for the cell that is currently under the mouse pointer is displayed (e.g. coordinates, current coloring value).
- Fixed memory leak that occurred during model creation and when viewing 3D Results.