This is a minor update for the PetraSim 5 beta release. A Select Cells action is now available on the context menu for regions, layers, and wells. This action will select all cells in the element. Fixed a bug that occured when importing old models that contained wells. Well cell IDs will will no longer be increased ... Read More...
This version is a major update to PetraSim 4. All users are encouraged to work though the short Getting Started guide on the PetraSim Resources page to learn how some of the new features operate. New features in PetraSim 5 include:
- The 2D cell editor has been replaced by cell editing in the main 3D view.
- Z divisions are now controlled by layers, making it easier to work with stratigraphy.
- Polygonal (Voronoi) meshes are now supported.
- Polygonal boundaries and boundary editing is now supported.
- Many major changes "under the hood" which make PetraSim faster and more reliable.
- Time history plots of accumulated well quantities are now available.
- The Run dialog now includes a Log tab which shows selected simulator output.