This is an update for the PetraSim 5 beta release.
- Added remaining TOUGH2-MP EOS support (simulator executables).
- The TOUGH2-MP EOS9 executable is not currently recommended. It originated from a different code base and has not yet been made consistant with the other simulator versions.
- Material can now be specified by layer (in addition to global, region, and cell).
- Fixed a bug in the mesh creator that occurred when using an auto-fit boundary.
- Fixed a bug in the Polygonal mesh creator UI that sometimes caused the cell count estimate to be negative.
- Fixed a bug in the layer manager that prevented color and top/base changes from correctly propagating through the event system.
- The Tree View will no longer become too thin when PetraSim is run at 800x600 resolution.
This example shows how to use Pathfinder's drawing tools with a floor plan image to quickly create the complex geometry needed to represent an office space.Read More...
This scenario comes from from the SFPE Engineering Guide for Human Behavior in Fire. 300 occupants are positioned in a large room with two stairways leading to the exit. This video demonstrates the different simulator modes available in Pathfinder as well as geometry creation.Read More...
This International Maritime Organization (IMO) test scenario is designed for qualitative verification of evacuation models. 23 occupants are placed in several cabins and given a specified exit. This video demonstrates how to quickly create a Pathfinder model using the drawing and copy tools.Read More...